All children in Illinois have access to healthy, safe, nurturing, enriching and respectful early childhood educational and out-of-school time experiences.
To provide early childhood professionals with access to education, training and workforce development opportunities and to enhance and promote the Child Care Resource & Referral System throughout Illinois.
INCCRRA Champions a Bright Future for Every Child. We Believe:
- Choosing early childhood care and education is one of the most important family decisions.
- All children deserve high quality early childhood educational and out-of-school time experiences based on recognized best practices.
- All children and their families should have access to affordable programs that provide quality care and educational experiences.
- No one has a greater impact on the quality of early childhood educational experiences than the people who work with children every day. Policy Makers and Early Childhood Stakeholders need to support and promote an early childhood professional development system in order to assure a stable, highly-qualified, adequately compensated and diverse workforce.
- Every Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) Agency in Illinois makes a unique and valuable contribution to the field and deserves support to enhance their services.
- The data on all aspects of early childhood care and education that CCR&R collect, analyze and report is valuable for understanding the needs of Illinois families and shaping policies and programs.
- The CCR&R System's advanced technology supports families by providing an infrastructure that connects and delivers services to early childhood educational and out-of-school time programs throughout the state.
- Public-private partnerships maximize resources and serve as effective catalysts to advocate for universal access to high quality, affordable early childhood educational and out-of-school time experiences.